Due to the nature of our products, no returns are accepted once the products have been handed over to the buyer (in person or from the date of shipping). Exchanges or refunds will only be possible in case of receipt of damaged goods.
You have a period of thirty (30) days following the receipt of your order to request an exchange or refund of a damaged item. Items in liquidation cannot be exchanged or refunded.
To submit a claim, please provide a proof of purchase, a description of the damages with supporting photos, and your full contact information. Once your claim has been approved, within five (5) business days, we will apply a credit for the amount of the item and taxes to the original payment method or we will ship you the replacement item.
To make a claim for a damaged item, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +1 514-554-9090
In addition, please note that:
- This policy does not apply to products that have been unsealed;
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Only the price of the item, including taxes, is refundable;
- In the case of an exchange, the price differences between the exchanged item and the replacement product are at the customer's expense;
- No order cancellation is possible once the goods have been shipped;
- In the case of a delivery made to the wrong address due to wrong information provided by the customer at the time of the order, the loss will be borne by the customer;
- In the case of a package returned to Tokusen due to wrong information provided by the customer at the time of the order, the cost of reshipment will be borne by the customer.